Localizely is a collaboration hub where you and your team can manage translations of mobile apps, games, websites.
It is a translation management system (TMS) that helps teams to automate, manage and translate content.
What can I do with Localizely?
With Localizely you can:
- Translate your localization files (Android resources, iOS strings, json, yaml…).
- Collaborate and manage all your software localization projects in one platform.
- Implement an agile localization workflow.
- Add screenshots matching with the text strings in your projects.
- Keep versioning of localization content according to your software release cycles.
- Set up automated workflows via API, and use git webhooks.
Who is Localizely for?
- Developers who want to reduce the routine manual operations by automating the translation and localization workflow.
- Project & Localization Managers who want to make the localization process faster and manage all projects and team in one place and in a more efficient way.
- Translators who want to provide the high-quality translations by leveraging screenshots, comments and other tools.
Read next: Getting started